· Enjoying a cheap lunch of brie cheese and a baguette by LunaPark
· Staying at a fantastic 4 star hotel – Thank God Prague is so cheap!
· American Breakfast Buffets Included With Our Hotel – Breakfast hasn’t tasted so good in a long time since a typical European breakfast is a cup of coffee and a croissant. (last good breakfast was in Morocco with Peter and Summer – fantastic banana waffles with home made syrup)
· Old Town Square At Night (see pictures)
· Charles Bridge
· Learning About John Hus and Seeing His Statue
· Seeing the World’s Oldest and Most Amazing Clock (see facebook pic & description)
· Seeing Tyco Brahe and the scientists who are trying to determine how he really died.
· Clara, our incredible walking tour guide and her description of the thief of St. James and his severed hand.
· Finally finding the Franz Kafka Museum. Still not sure who he is exactly, but now know at least a few facts.
You can check out our best of photos at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=580565&id=648610330&l=4d90c1de9b