Link: Meet Me in Sorrento
We have spent a week in the Amalfi Coast and have seen Positano, Praino, Capri, and Sorrento. We had to say good bye to Haley’s parents on Saturday (Oct 23rd) which was sad. We had such a blast touring Italy with them and it was so nice to have such great company. We now must spend the next 6 weeks all by ourselves until we meet up with my two brothers in Switzerland. We will head to Greece on Tuesday and are looking at about 34 hours of continuous travel to get there. We leave Sorrento at 830 in the morning on Tuesday and arrive in Athens on Wednesday around 6 or 7PM. Pray for our connecting trains!
As we leave Sorrento, here are our favorite memories:
- Sunsets on the veranda outside Villa Gardens with Mark and Dottie
- Getting lost in Capri in the morning but finding great weather in the afternoon
- Visiting Trattoria de la Emilia where Haley and I reconciled six years ago after a tough spot in our relationship while we studying abroad
- Fantastic Napoleaon type pizza at Ristorante Il Campanno
- The complimentary car service (Mercedes Benz) provided by Ristorante Il Borgho up to the hills of Sorrento for a great view and a great meal.
- The live music at Taverna Allegra and how everyone in the restaurant joined in on the singing.
- And finally, Haley and I getting an afternoon of warm weather and an entire beach to ourselves on our last full day
Best of Sorrento Photos on Facebook: